SeaWorld has similar promotions each year, so it’s always nice to promote this program which benefits teachers.
The 2012 Fun Card is valid until the end of this year so teachers can visit SeaWorld as much as you like. See how to get this deal below.
Note that this offer is open to Southern California credentialed teachers (within zip codes 90000-93599) only.
To qualify for this offer:
1. Register online – registration ends on April 20, 2012.
2. Print both 2012 Fun Card eVouchers and bring original printed eVouchers and all required credentials below:
- Current California Photo I.D.
- Current School paycheck stub (within 30 days)
- Printed copy of your valid California teaching credential/certification (Visit www.ctc.ca.gov for info)
Take all documents with you to a San Diego SeaWorld ticket window, this is where you will make the actual purchase. There you’ll redeem both 2012 Fun Cards.
Very important, the redemption and payment must be before April 30th, 2012. So even if you register online but then go after the 30th of April to SeaWorld the offer will not be honored.
See full details at the SeaWorld San Diego Teacher Appreciation page.