Surf City Days 2011 in Huntington Beach runs from Saturday Sept 16-17, 2011 on the South Side of the Huntington Beach Pier.
I love these end of summer events at the beach, especially the sand castle contest, which takes place on Sunday. Sometimes I forget how fortunate am to live in Orange County, with so many free events available!
Surf City Days is a two day event that takes place on the south side of the HB Pier as well as on Main St. on Saturday and Sunday (Sept 17-18, 2011). Check the schedule below:
- Sand sculpture contest – 8am (Saturday & Sunday)
- Beach volleyball tournament – 8am (Saturday & Sunday)
- Stand up paddle boarding competition – 9am (Sunday only)
- Waterman challenge and marine safety demo – 12am (Sunday only)
- Board auction and board expo – 10am on Main Street (Sunday only)