Updated for Fathers Day 2013!
Father’s Day is this weekend, so spend the day with dad doing something fun in Orange County.
I’ve added a short list of events and restaurant deals so you spend less time planning and more time with dad.
Whether you’re on a budget or not, the list includes activities and ideas that will make the entire weekend fun. There’s even a free admission for dad at Medieval Times, see below for details.
I’m sure there are many more but this list should get you started off to a memorable father’s day weekend.
So lets get the list started!
OC Father’s Day Events
Friday June 14, 2013:
- OC Great Park Movie on the Lawn – Friday June 14, 2013, sunset – 10:00 pm. Head out to the OC Great Park for a movie on the great lawn. It’s “classic Friday’s” and they’ll be showing Clambake (1967) starring Elvis Presley. Perfect way to start the weekend with dad.
Saturday June 15, 2013:
- OC Great Park Free Movie on the Lawn – If you missed Friday’s movie, no worries. Take dad out today and watch Madagascar 3. Movie starts at dusk. Free Parking & Admission, weather permitting.
- Huntington Beach Chili at the Beach – Saturday June 15, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Attendance is free. This is a big fun family friendly event. What better way to spend the day than on Main St. in Huntington Beach!
Sunday June 16, 2013
- Fathers Day Cruisin’ Brea Classic Car Show – Sunday, June 16, 2013 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Dad love cars so why not take him to a car show! Hosted by the Orange County Mustang Club. Free general admission and parking.
Orange County Father’s Day Restaurant Deals & Promotions
- Bucca di Beppo – Free cannoli, see link for coupon.
- BJ’s Restaurant – Free limited edition pint glass for dads all weekend, see link for details.
- Medieval Times (Buena Park) – Dad’s admission is free with one paid adult admission. Offer good for shows on June 10- June 16, 2013. See link for full details. Advance reservations required and must mention promotional code: DFWEB
You can imagine the endless number of offers available for restaurants in Orange County when it comes to Fathers Day, so it’s impossible to list them all. If you know of a special OC father’s day deal, then leave a comment below with details so that we can all benefit from the promotion.
Have a great father’s day weekend!