Here is a list of New Year’s eve events and parties in Orange County for Monday December 31, 2012. It’s time again to say goodbye to 2012 and hello to 2013!
This time I’ve separated the list into Family and Party New Year’s events. It’s easier to find what you’re looking for this way. Note that this list is mixed with those that are free and others that charge a fee. Follow the link for more information.
New Year’s Eve Family Events in Orange County
- Orange County Great Park – Family event. Admission is free, but parking is $10. Event runs from 5 pm – 9:30 pm.
- Disneyland – Great for the entire family. Fireworks and special Christmas Holiday theme is still on. Must pay regular admission and parking fees.
- Knott’s Berry Farm – Family event with Midnight Mayhem Pyrotechnic Show and of course lots of rides! Regular day-time admission.
- OC Fair New Year’s Eve Block Party – Live music, food trucks and more. General admission starts at $42.50/person. Runs from 7:30 pm – 1:30 am.
New Year’s Eve Parties and Club Events in Orange County
- Heat Ultra Lounge – 21+ club opens at 9pm, admission starts at $25.
- OC New Years Eve – At the Hyatt Regency Irvine. Tickets start at $50/person.
- The Yost Theater New Years Eve – 21+ Doors open at 9:30pm. $30 per person.
- Cirque Du Soleil Masquerade Ball NYE – At Posch Restaurant in Irvine. 21+ Tickets start at $35.
- New Year’s Eve at the Dunes – At Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort, tickets start at $75.
- Lemon Drop Club – Primarily targeting people over 40 yrs old. Its a popular New Year’s event.
- A Midnight Kiss – Takes place at the Wyndham Orange County Hotel Ballrooms & Silver Trumpet Restaurant Lounge. Tickets start at $115.
New Year’s Eve Party Near OC
- Queen Mary – Although not in OC, still a very popular event and near by. Price is $109 per person. This is a HUGE event.
When it comes to New Year’s eve parties and events in Orange County, celebrating the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013 there doesn’t seem to be a place without a party. Those listed above were chosen because they seem to be some of the more popular events in OC. If you would like to add your event to the list, simply use the submit form.
Have a fun and safe New Year!
Here is a video from last years New Year’s event in Disneyland.