So many people talk about great summer deals in Orange County but not all events, sales or promotions are necessarily “great” deals. What some call a deal others see as normal “sale” prices.
A great deal for me is not always tied to the cost/price, but rather the benefit (joy, fun, value) in relation to the cost. What you do you think?
Since we’re in the middle of the summer “staycation” season, it’s time to share a short list of mid-summer great deals in Orange County. Some deals on the list have been mentioned before, while others are new findings. Note that some offers may end in the next few weeks.
Here’s 10 great summer deals in Orange County:
- Orange County Fair – See my two articles on how to save on OC Fair admission.
- Flights & Sounds Summer Festival – August 5-September 3. Free summer concerts at the OC Great Park. Free admission and $10 parking.
- OC Great Park balloon – Still one of the best values in Orange County, Cost: $0; Fun factor: 10!
- Regal $1 movies Summer Express – Watch select movies Tuesdays and Wednesdays for $1. Find a theater near you.
- Free Regal movie popcorn all summer long.
- Free Catalina Express ticket to Catalina Island on your birthday.
- Rip Curl surf outlet in Santa Ana – Never pay retail prices for summer/beach apparel.
- US Open of Surfing – Free for spectators, this week long festival on the beach draws 500K people every year.
- Free Birthday deals – Over 35 different offers for signing up and on your birthday!
- Get a good night sleep – Spouse’s snoring keeping you awake at night? Get him/her a free sample of Breathe Right strips… 😉 sorry I had to throw in a funny one!
Don’t forget, if you know of a great deal in Orange County share it with the rest of us here! To get more great Orange County Deals be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or by Email. Photo above courtesy of OCSurfPix.com