Looking for the 2012 OC Fair Deals?
The 2011 Orange County Fair runs Friday July 15 – August 14. I’ve compiled a list of free and discounted deals and promotions, including admission tickets, available at the OC Fair. Be sure to review this guide prior to your visit.
Every year my wife and I attend the fair at least once during its run. We enjoy the concerts, shows, exhibits and great food. So we’re always looking for deals and ways to stretch out the fun.
Personally I enjoy taking photos of the fair. Like the image to the right, the ferris wheel at night with it’s bright lights is the perfect thing to photograph at the OC Fair. Another place to take great images are of the animals. I was able to capture this piglet being born a couple of years back.
Below I’ve compiled a list of special OC Fair deals being offered.
- Opening day July 15th – free admission and parking – noon – 1 p.m.
- Active military w/ ID – free admission daily.
- We Care Wednesday – free admission with a donation (see website for more info).
- Wednesday July 20 – Noon-4 pm. One FREE admission and one carnival ride per person with donation of (5) five non-perishable food items. Food drive.
- Wednesday July 27 – Noon-4pm. One FREE admission and one carnival ride per person with donation of (1) one new children’s book or (3) three gently used children’s books. Children’s book drive.
- Wednesday Aug. 3rd – Noon-4 p.m. Get FREE admission and one carnival ride per person with donation of five gently used clothing items. Clothing drive.
- Wednesday Aug. 10 – Noon-4 p.m. Get FREE admission and one carnival ride per person with donation of (1) one new school supply item valued at $3 or more.
- All Thursday’s – Kids Free admission 12yrs and under – all day!
- Read and Ride – Children ages 5-11. Read 2 books and get 3 free carnival rides. Use this form for instructions.
- Every concert/show ticket also gives you admission to the fair on date of show.
****The last weekend of the 2011 OC Fair will be offering $2 admission for everyone if you enter by 11 am on both Saturday August 13th & Sunday August 14th, 2011.
Here are a few additional tips:
- It’s ok to bring your own food and drinks (plastic bottles only). No glass, bottles, liquor or hard plastic coolers.
- Plan ahead and download a schedule of events for the day you plan to visit.
- Take advantage of the weekday free admission offers above, it’s usually less crowded than weekends.
- Be creative, take a camera, visit during the week and make it a family photoday.
The OC Fair address and map:
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, California 92626.
View Larger Map