Sun is shining, the skies are blue, get out of the house and enjoy the day…for free! Here are a few things you can do today, Sunday March 28th, 201o.
– Take a free ride on the Big Red Balloon at the Orange County Great Park.
– Teachers & Certified Divers free admission at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
– Free admission today only at the Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach.
– Free admission for California teachers and school employees at Universal Studios.
– Vans Pier Classic Surfing at Huntington Beach, free admission to spectators.
Have fun everyone!